Family Law Attorney
Divorce & Family Law
North Dallas family law firm seeking experienced family law attorney to join the team.
We are a law firm that supports women and prioritizes the wellbeing of its team. We offer work from home options and competitive salary and benefits. And if you have your own practice, let’s talk about how you can grow your firm without losing your autonomy.
Ideal candidate is self-directed, emotionally intelligent, organized, results oriented, adaptable, confident, and values honesty, responsiveness, and efficiency.
Compensation & Benefits
- DOE and hours ($80,000-$120,000) plus bonuses and paid CLE
- PTO and Holidays
- Retirement plan and profit sharing
- Health insurance options
- Work from home options
- Beautiful office in N. Dallas with Class A amenities when you want to work outside of the home
- Clients are screened to maximize enjoyment of the practice of law
- Winning team to support you, team retreats and events
- Association with a well-respected and growing firm
- Professional development and personal growth encouraged
- Meet and communicate with clients
- Devise and communicate strategies
- Draft, finalize and customize pleadings, discovery, and other legal documents
- Supervise and delegate work to paralegals and other team members
- Prepare for and attend court hearings, mediations, and depositions
- Communicate with opposing counsel, court personnel and others in a professional and respectful manner while advocating for our clients
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Other lawyerly things
- Ability to work with team
- Ability to work with a predominantly female client base
- Ability and experience with complex property matters
- Ability and experience with high conflict custody matters
- Ability and experience with domestic violence and other abuse matters
- Ability to manage and direct team to maximize efficiency and customer service
- Team player as well as self-directed individual
- Positive attitude, adaptable, and open-minded
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- Desire to succeed and help others
- Efficient and effective
- Experience negotiating and litigating with narcissistic personality types
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, critical thinker and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and MS Office 365, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience with Clio preferred but not required
- Active member of the State Bar of Texas in good standing
- Comprehensive knowledge of family law (Board certification a plus)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in family law, especially divorce, high conflict personalities, and complex property
- Valid Driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Pass background check and drug test
- Pass interview and other skill testing
How To Apply
Please note that your ability and willingness to follow these instructions explicitly will play a big role in whether you will be considered for this position.
Submit the following to [email protected]:
- Cover Letter containing the following in bullet-point format:
- What are you looking for in this position financially, professionally, and personally?
- How do you plan and prepare for a trip to the grocery store?
- Name of one great movie you have seen or book you have read in the last year, and why you liked it so much.