Lower Stress, Less Fighting, and More Cost-Effective
Mediation is a form of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) where the parties utilize a third party (i.e., the mediator) to facilitate dialogue between the parties. The mediator remains neutral and cannot give advice or act as a lawyer for either party.
Flexible, Private, And Confidential
Mediation can be applied in a variety of situations, including, but not limited to, discussion of:
- Visitation schedules
- Marital agreements
- Property division
- Family businesses
Mediation may be voluntary or court ordered. However, even if it is court ordered, the mediator only facilitates the process — it is the parties themselves that determine the conditions of any settlement reached. This allows the parties to maintain control over their dispute rather than accepting something imposed by a judge. In addition, any formal settlement reached through mediation is binding and legally enforceable.
Alexandra Geczi PLLC offers mediation services in two ways:
- Representing you at a mediation session
- As a mediator who facilitates communication between opposing parties
Why Should I Use You As A Mediator?
Parties who mediate experience many benefits.
- You don’t have to talk to your spouse or ex
- You maintain control over the outcome of your case
- You save yourself the money and stress associated with litigation
- You get free parking and a convenient location to settle your case
- You can stay fueled and alert with complimentary beverages and gourmet snacks
Attorneys who meditate with us also benefit!
- You have the opportunity to settle your case with an experienced, highly successful mediator
- You stay productive with free WiFi
- You get to be a superhero for your client
For those who are looking to hire Alexandra or a mediator from her team to mediate their case as an unbiased third party, contact us today! We have two comfortable conference rooms, as well as free WiFi, printing, phone, and fax services, and our building provides ample free parking. We will provide drinks and refreshments for all mediations, and lunch is included for full-day mediations.
If you would like to learn more about our mediation services, including our current rates, and availability, please contact us today!