Alexandra Geczi, PLLC is hosting a Divorce Workshop for Women (REGISTER here).
Do you know a woman who:
- struggles with an unhappy marriage?
- has thought about divorce but has been too afraid or overwhelmed to talk with a lawyer?
- has an agreement with her husband but is letting her husband “take care of it”?
- wants to learn more about the options she has to take back control over her life?
Then tell your friend about our upcoming Divorce Workshop for Women:
Date: Thursday, September 21, 2017 (next week!)
Time: 6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Refreshments will be provided.
Location: North Central Plaza III
12801 N. Central Expressway
1st Floor Conference Room
Dallas, Texas 75243
*Hosted by Alexandra Geczi PLLC | Family Law and located in our office building but not in our suite.
The workshop will cover:
- What are my rights?
- Can I get alimony?
- How much child support can I get?
- Who will be the primary guardian of our kids?
- Other key information that will educate and empower!
Speakers are experts in this field: an award winning women’s divorce attorney, a certified divorce financial planner, and a divorce mental health specialist.
The workshop is complimentary, but attendees must REGISTER so we can get a head count.
I encourage you to share with your friends, family, and colleagues, as well as share on social media to get the word out!
And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, where we’ll be posting reminders and other details.